1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash and cut your pears in half, cutting the long way (see photo).
4. With a melon baller or spoon, remove the center pit area.
5. Brush the pear (lightly)with melted vegan butter.
6. Mix your spices in a bowl and sprinkle them on the pears.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the pears are starting to brown.
Remove and serve warm or store in a sealed glass container for up to a week. I have used the stored ones in oatmeal (delicious), yogurt parfaits or as is, warmed up or cold.