1. Wash and cut potatoes into strips of equal size (skin on).
2. Soak potato strips in ice cold water for about 30 minutes to release the starch. This will allow them to get crispier when baking. (You can skip this step if you are tight on time).
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°.
4. Remove potatoes from water, dry them, and lay them on the parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, and a light dusting of himalayan pink or other sea salt.
5. Roast for about 45 minutes, turning strips halfway through.
6. Remove potatoes from oven and enjoy with your favorite store bought hummus (or you can make your own - recipe below), topped with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.