(Preheat oven to 350°F)
1. Rinse rhubarb well and cut into 1” lengths.
2. Rinse, trim and cut strawberries in half.
3. Gently toss rhubarb and strawberries together in a baking dish.
4. Mix 2 teaspoons arrowroot with 2 teaspoons cold water and drizzle over top of the fruit, tossing gently again.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add 2 cups of your favorite granola, drizzle with 1tbs maple syrup and add 1/4 cup melted vegan butter or 1/4 cup liquified coconut oil. Lightly mix.
6. Cover strawberry rhubarb combination in baking dish with granola mixture, then cover with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes watching to see that the granola doesn’t burn and the fruit is bubbling.
Enjoy warm or at room temp. Store in a sealed glass container in the refrigerator for up to one week (if it lasts that long).