- 2 medium zucchini's
- 1/2 dozen ramps (greens only)(also know as wild leeks) ****
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 walnut halves (soaked for 1 hour)
- 1 tablespoon White Balsamic vinegar
- 10-12 baby tomatos sliced in half
- Use a spiralizer or a julienne tool to make pasta from zucchini.
- Place next 8 ingredients into a mini food processor or a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place zucchini in a bowl and top with pesto. Sprinkle tomato halves on last.
*** Ramps are only available in early spring, mostly at farmers markets and are delicious and spicy without being hot spicy. If you cannot find them, you can substitute all basil and add one more close of garlic.
Here is a link to purchase a spiralizer if you want one: Click Here
Here is a link to purchase a julienne tool if you want one: Click Me