- 2 cups Mixed greens
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 head of red cabbage sliced or shredded
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper- cut into small squares
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into small squares
- 1 purple carrot sliced (usually available at farmers markets)
- 1 small sweet potato cut into cubes and roasted
- 1/2 or 1 large or small watermelon radish
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar (aged)
- splash of maple syrup
- sea salt
- 1/2 avocado cubed optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and cut sweet potato into small cubes.
- Coat with 1-2 Tbs Olive oil, and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt, Lavender and Thyme.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes (watch so they do not burn).
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Assemble the salad starting with greens on the bottom and adding the sweet potato last.
- I like to cut some of the watermelon radish into 1/2 rounds to decorate the side of the salad bowl.
- Feel free to substitute other colorful seasonal veggies.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve!