- 6-8 cups watermelon, chilled and cubed
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (preferably goat)
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (optional)
- This recipe is best prepared right before serving.
- Cut watermelon into one-inch cubes.
- Place in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Put into a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped mint.
- Toss to coat.
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and drizzle over salad.
- Crumble feta onto salad and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with lime zest (optional).