Vegan Confetti Pizza with Gluten-Free Chaga Crust
- 1 can/box chick peas, rinsed and mashed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup watermelon radish OR 1/4 cup red pepper chopped
- 1 medium sized pickle (dill or half sour) chopped
- 2 tbs Veganaise (vegan mayonnaise)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme or dill
- Mix all ingredients together for a great and easy snack.
- Eat plain or serve on a collard leaf or butter lettuce leaf (use these leaves to form a wrap), as a side dish with sliced baby tomatoes, or on celery stalks.
Use code NOURISHED10 for 15% OFF!
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Check out my New eBook Thirty30 for 30 easy, delicious plant-based meals you can prepare in 30 minutes!