- 1 cup almond pulp (this is left after making your own almond milk, OR you can substitute almond flour or meal, which is available in most grocery stores)
- 1/4 cup cashews (raw)
- 7 dates (pitted)
- 3 tablespoon protein powder (I use Nuzest Clean Lean Chocolate Protein Powder) Use code: NOURISHED15 for 15% off
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon goji berries
- 2 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seedspinch of sea saltzest of one orange
- freeze- dried pomegranate powder (available in most health food stores), shredded coconut, goji berries (chopped), raw cacao powder (not pictured).
- Starting with almond pulp and dates, place each item (one at a time) in the food processor and pulse until the batter reaches the consistency of raw cookie dough.
- Place each of your favorite toppings into separate bowls or into separate piles on your workspace.
- Working with about two tablespoons of dough for each truffle, roll the dough into balls and coat with your favorite toppings by rolling the formed balls in your topping of choice.
- When rolling the truffles in freeze-dried pomegranate, first roll each truffle in shredded coconut and then roll in the pomegranate powder afterwards.
- Pomegranate covered truffles should be served immediately.
- All the rest will keep in the freezer for up to a week (although we’ll be surprised if they last that long!)
- Enjoy (and feel free to share with your favorite Valentines!)