- 2.5 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup goji berries (soaked for about 20 minutes in hot water and then drain- save the water to use in a smoothie or for tea)
- 2/3 cup raw almond butter (or nut any nut butter of your choice)
- 5 tablespoons Yakon Syrup (or brown rice syrup if you prefer)
- Mix the first 3 dry ingredients together.
- Blend the nut butter and yakon syrup ( I like Yakon bc it is very low on the glycemic index and won't spike your blood sugar) together.
- Add the nut better mixture to the dry ingredients and add in the goji's.
- Blend together with your hands (prepare to get very sticky).
- Put it all in a lined baking dish (8X8 or 9X9) and take plastic wrap and cover and press down, flattening the bars as much as possible.
- Leave covered and refrigerate for a few hours.
Remove, cut and enjoy!