I love peaches, and when they are in season they are oh-my-goodness, so delicious. In our house we are always looking for new ways to use them.
- Arugula or other greens of your choice
- Bell pepper: can be yellow red or orange, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 kohlrabi or radish of your choice thinly sliced
- 10-12 Strawberries
- 1 cup corn
- 2 Whole Peaches cut in half lightly brushed with olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar dark
- 2 Lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- Heat your grill to 350.
- Place peach halves cut side down on the grill for about 5-8 minutes, until scored and warm.
- Remove from the grill and turn cut side up and drizzle with balsamic vinegar while it cools. Assemble the salad.
- Whisk dressing ingredients and drizzle on salad.
- Save the left over dressing for one more day in the refrigerator.
Check out Sprout Living protein powder here!