- 1 pint organic strawberries (fresh if possible)
- 2 cups nut milk (I use hemp milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or scraping of one vanilla bean
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Combine nut milk with 8 strawberries in blender until well blended. You will now have strawberry milk.
- Whisk together strawberry milk, chia seeds, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl. Let the pudding rest for 10 minutes and whisk again, repeating 10 minute rest. Repeat whisk cycle one more time.
- Cover and store for 6 hours in refrigerator or overnight.
- Cut up additional strawberries and layer them on the bottom of a bowl or mason jar and then layer chia pudding on top of that. Top with remaining strawberries.
Serve and enjoy!