- 1 cup liquid I use 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup coconut water
- large handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 peeled cucumber
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 inch peeled fresh ginger (if you can find baby ginger there is no need to peel)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon of dulse packaged sea vegetable available at most Whole Foods and similar health stores, frequently in the Asian food aisle; ask at the service desk if you need guidance
- Combine first two ingredients until well-blended. Then add each remaining ingredient, one at a time, blending each one well before adding the next.
- Drink immediately.
Makes 1-2 servings