- 1 head garlic
- Olive oil
- Garlic roaster (terra cotta) or aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the top of the whole garlic head to expose the garlic inside.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Place inside roaster or aluminum foil.
- Roast for about 30-40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it rest and cool, then you can peel and use on bread as a spread (unbelievably delicious), add to dressings, add to olive oil as a dip, or use anywhere you would normally use garlic.
It will be soft and spreadable and more mild, and utterly scrumptious!