- 1 cup almond pulp (this is left after making your own almond milk, OR you can substitute almond flour or meal, which is available in most grocery stores)
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (plus more for rolling truffles in afterward)
- 1/4 cup Goji berries
- 4 teaspoons chocolate maca protein powder (I use Nuzest Clean Lean Chocolate Protein Powder) Use code: NOURISHED15 for 15% off
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Pulse the first two ingredients in the food processor until crumbly, and then add each subsequent ingredient, processing one at a time until all are incorporated.
- Take one heaping tablespoon of the batter and roll it between your hands until you form a ball.
- Then coat with your favorite toppings, like: choc chips, shredded coconut, raw cacao powder.
These tasty treats will keep in the freezer for up to a week. Experiment with your personal preferences, and enjoy!!