- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider vinegar (i use Braggs)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped basil
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano (fresh if possible)
- pinch of celtic sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- 1 1/2 cups white beans (cannellini or garbanzo)
- Saute oil and garlic in a small pan over medium heat for a few minutes,to lightly cook the garlic and then remove from heat.
- While it is cooling, add the vinegar, basil. and oregano in a food processor or blender, add salt and pepper.
- Combine dressing with beans, mix for an even coating.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.