- 1 cup almond milk or nut milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- pinch of sea salt I use pink Himalayan
- maple syrup raw honey
- optional 1 teaspoon of freeze dried pomegranate powder
- optional fresh fruit berries, nuts or seeds
- Bring milk to almost a boil.
- Add the quinoa flakes, goji berries, pomegranate powder, and salt and then remove from heat.
- Let it sit, covered for about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey and top with seasonal fruit or nuts, i love it with hemp seeds and fresh berries.