- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar ( I like Braggs raw)
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 large bunch of kale ( I like the curly kind) washed, stems removed and torn into bites sized pieces
- Preheat over to 200.
- Put all ingredients into the bowl and massage kale with mixture.
- When its the kale is well coated, lay in single later on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Watch carefully, it can be anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes depending on your oven, look for them to just turn crispy.
- While they are cooling you can sprinkle lightly w Sea Salt.
- Watch them disappear!