- 1/2 cup chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup white miso
- 1/2 cup yacon syrup (you can substitute honey or agave)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- I recommend that you taste the dressing and see if you’d like to add more ginger (I prefer it mild).
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
- Refrigerate the remaining dressing and enjoy for up to one week.
Makes approximately 1 quart.