For cauliflower steaks
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 packs Four Sigma Golden Latte Mushroom Mix Use code NOURISHED10 for 15% off.
- 2 tbs olive oil
For mango salsa
- 1 small mango peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in thirds
- 1 tbs chopped oregano
- 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Create “Golden Paste” by mixing 2 packets of Golden Latte Mushroom Mix with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 3. Cut two or three cauliflower steaks from the center of the cauliflower (as shown) and place in baking dish.
- 4. Break up remaining florets and add to baking dish.
- 5. Coat the cauliflower steaks and florets with Golden Paste and allow to marinate for 30 minutes (or more if possible).
- 6. Bake cauliflower steaks for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees and then switch to broil for 5-6 minutes. Watch steaks carefully to ensure that they do not burn.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, you can make the salsa. Or you can make the salsa first and set aside while you prepare the rest of the meal.
To make salsa
- 1. Combine all above mango salsa ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Stir thoroughly to combine all flavors.
- 3. Set aside until ready to serve. Serve Cauliflower Steak on a bed of your favorite greens with Mango Salsa surrounding it.
Use code NOURISHED10 for 15% OFF!