- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar ( I like Braggs raw)
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 large bunch of kale washed, stems removed and torn into bites sized pieces ( I like the curly kind)
- cayenne pepper, sea salt, thyme, black pepper and turmeric
- Turn Dehydrator to 113 degrees and set for 8-12 hours. You will want to monitor the chips.
- Put all ingredients into the bowl and massage kale with mixture.
- When its the kale is well coated, lay in single later on the dehydrator tray.
- Taste them along the way and remove when you think they are perfect.
- Watch them disappear!