I think Cucumber and Radish are a match made in heaven ?. Add a light dressing and fresh herbs and you’ve got a winner. Great by itself, as a side salad, or add avocado or vegan ricotta for a little creaminess. This lovely salad is a perfect addition to any BBQ ?.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 bunch radish, leaves removed (save leaves and use in stir fry or add to your salad greens)
- 1/3 stems fresh dill (you could also use a handful of fresh basil if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Slice the cucumber and radish as thinly as possible (I used a mandolin but you can also use a paring knife). Layer slices in a flat plate or platter.
- Whisk together vinegar and maple syrup in a small bowl to make your dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies.
- Chop the herbs and spread liberally throughout your platter. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.