- 1 small head of cauliflower, washed and cut
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth if you prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon dried thymea few sprigs of fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 piece kombu
- Saute garlic in olive oil until lightly golden.
- Remove the garlic from the oil and set aside.
- Add cauliflower to pot.
- Add broth, thyme and kombu.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes (or until the cauliflower is tender).
- Take out the kombu and put remaining ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into bowls, top with cooled golden garlic and fresh rosemary.