These little muffin bites go perfectly with your morning coffee or tea, a mid-day snack, or even as dessert! They even provide a great opportunity to build your immune system, since these little treats are loaded with vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants. That’s a bonus during cold and flu season! In addition to flavor and natural sweetness, they are also gluten free without any added refined sugar!
- 1/4 cup ground white chia seeds
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt fine ground
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs fresh squeezed orange juice + zest of one orange
- 1 tbs reishi I used 1 single serving package of Four Sigmatic Reishi elixir
- Coffee grinder
- Mini muffin baking pan
- Mini muffin paper cups/liners
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
- 2. Grind chia seeds to fine powder using coffee grinder.
- 3. Add all ingredients except the cranberries to a high speed blender and blend until batter is smooth.
- 4. Pour batter into a bowl and incorporate cranberries.
- 5. Line mini muffin pan with 16-18 mini muffin cups and fill each one with 1 heaping tbs of batter
- 6. Place muffin pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7. When done, muffin tops should be golden. Check muffins to see if an inserted toothpick comes out clean and then you know your muffins are finished.
Use code NOURISHED10 for 15% OFF!