Chocolate Orange Bliss Balls…a delicious, healthy snack for chocolate lovers. These creamy, protein-packed treats are raw, vegan and gluten-free. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond pulp this is left after making your own almond milk, OR you can substitute almond flour or meal, which is available in most grocery stores
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 8 dates pitted
- 2 scoops chocolate vegan protein powder (I use Nuzest Clean Lean Chocolate Protein Powder) Use code: NOURISHED15 for 15% off
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- shredded coconut raw cacao powder, hemp seeds, raw cacao nibs
- 1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until well-incorporated.
- 2. Take one heaping tablespoon of the batter and roll it between your hands until you form a ball.
- 3. Coat formed ball with your choice of toppings, such as shredded coconut and raw cacao powder.