- 1 1/2 cups of cannellini beans one 14-ounce can, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 lemon juiced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Add ingredients to your jar in the order listed, except the rosemary. Blend on medium speed until well blended. Add in the chopped rosemary and hand mix in or PULSE 2-3 times to incorporate but be careful not to over blend. Serve with fresh vegetables (as you would with the hummus).
- This dip is particularly lovely when garnished with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze.