This crisp, refreshing, and nourishing romaine lettuce is coated in a creamy dressing, with crisp chewy chickpeas, and wrapped up in a delicious tortilla has become one of my favorite, easy, go-to lunches.
Please enjoy my refreshing Caesar Salad Wrap below, which is a tip of the cap to the brightness and freshness of a new season ahead.
- Tortillas of your choice
- 6 heads romaine lettuce washed and chopped
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- vegan parmesan
For Caesar Dressing (see recipe below):
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Start by making the Caesar Dressing (recipe below).
- Add chopped romaine to a bowl, then add 1/4 cup Caesar Dressing. Mix well, then add more romaine and/or dressing as desired.
- Top romaine mixture with chickpeas and optional parmesan.
- Place one tortilla on a cutting board and add your salad to the center. Roll the tortilla and cut in half to enjoy.