- 3 cups fresh or frozen and thawed peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed blueberries
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 2 cups Safe + Fair Blueberry Cinnamon Granola (you can add more if you like a thicker topping) Use the code: nourished10 for a 10% discount
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- Optional - 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Small mixing bowl
- Baking dish
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Mix together arrowroot and brown sugar.
- 2. Layer peaches and blueberries in a baking dish.
- 3. Sprinkle arrowroot and sugar mixture (or just arrowroot if you are eliminating the sugar) on top of fruit and gently mix the fruit a bit. Set aside.
- 4. Melt vegan butter in a sauce pan.
- 5. Top the fruit with granola and drizzle vegan butter on top.
- 6. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until fruit begins to bubble. 7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 6-8 depending on portion size .
Use the code: nourished10 for a 10% discount on all their products!