Come on and kickstart 2021 with me!
Are you craving a way to lose the post-holiday doldrums and…
even a pound or two?
Look forward to the coming year and feel better in the process!
Then you’ll want to join me for
Be a part of this totally FREE challenge, designed to introduce you to some new ways of thinking and feeling. We’ll work together to create a healthier and happier new you in the new year.
Beginning on January 11th, I’ll deliver Kickstart 2021 straight to your inbox!
Enjoy this 5-day program – complete with simple, easy and powerful lessons paired with can’t-ignore-them action steps and a dose of accountability thrown in to encourage long-lasting change.
There will be a few winners at the end of the challenge, and you will have the chance to score some pretty cool prizes! Plus, there will even be a special gift for all participants at the conclusion of Kickstart 2021.
Best of all, you’ll be surrounded by an exclusive supportive Facebook community who can boost you up as you go.
Here’s the Kickstart Plan:
- Each weekday you’ll receive an email from me with the lesson of the day and a small challenge to complete.
- Each lesson will be totally self-contained and will take you no more than 15 minutes to complete. Don’t worry, easy and sustainable is the name of my Kickstart game.
- For every lesson you complete, you’re eligible to win a super secret(and super sought-after) prize!
- You’ll have access to my private Facebook group – filled with motivated participants,whowill be sharing your experience and (my favorite part) cheering you on! (Pssst! Not onFacebook? No worries – email me here with any questions, concerns or comments.)
Benefits of participating in Kickstart 2021!
- brighter, healthier skin
- a decrease in bodily inflammation
- increased immunity (a bonus in the middle of cold and flu season!)
- increased energy
- a clearer, more productive mind
- reduced appetite (and even some weight loss!)
What participants are saying…
I loved waking up to a new challenge everyday. Having small children, I don’t often think about doing things for myself…Nor have I been taking proper care of myself. This challenge gave me some much needed thought and care for ME. Which, in turn, gave me more to give to my little ones.
I am still working on implementing a lot of these healthy habits, but I AM working on them! I love to go back and read the emails, it helps to remind me of what I need to work on, and how far I’ve already come. In only a few short weeks.
Your [challenges] were so good I had to search for the old e-mails and read them one by one. It’s my current guilty pleasure…
Joanne Schneider is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach and a Certified Raw Food Educator. She received her training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and the Raw Food Institute. Joanne has studied more than 100 dietary theories and a variety of coaching methods and has learned under some of the world’s top health and wellness experts including Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Walter Willett of Harvard University, Dr. David Katz of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center, bestselling author Geneen Roth and countless others. She works with extraordinary men and women who are ready to take back their health by providing customized road maps that draw upon their unique bodies, lifestyles, and target goals.