- 6-8 cups watermelon, chilled and cubed
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (preferably goat)
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (optional)
This recipe is best prepared right before serving.
Cut watermelon into one-inch cubes.
Place in a colander to drain excess liquid.
Put into a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped mint.
Toss to coat.
Mix lime juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and drizzle over salad.
Crumble feta onto salad and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with lime zest (optional).