- 2.5 cups of gluten free oats
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup of goji berries (soaked for about 20 minutes in hot water and then drain- save the water to use in a smoothie or for tea)
- 2/3 cup raw almond butter (or nut any nut butter of your choice)
- 5 tablespoons of Yakon Syrup (or brown rice syrup if you prefer)
Mix the first 3 dry ingredients together.
Blend the nut butter and yakon syrup ( I like Yakon bc it is very low on the glycemic index and won’t spike your blood sugar) together.
Add the nut better mixture to the dry ingredients and add in the goji’s.
Blend together with your hands (prepare to get very sticky).
Put it all in a lined baking dish (8X8 or 9X9) and take plastic wrap and cover and press down, flattening the bars as much as possible.
Leave covered and refrigerate for a few hours.
Remove, cut and enjoy!