- 1 small head of cauliflower, washed and cut
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 4 cups of vegetable broth (or chicken broth if you prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 piece of kombu
Saute garlic in olive oil until lightly golden.
Remove the garlic from the oil and set aside.
Add cauliflower to pot.
Add broth, thyme and kombu.
Simmer for 15-20 minutes (or until the cauliflower is tender).
Take out the kombu and put remaining ingredients into the blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into bowls, top with cooled golden garlic and fresh rosemary.