- 4 6-oz cod fillets
- 2 tablespoons silken tofu
- 4 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup cashews, very finely chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place cod in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
In a small bowl mix the tofu, chives, horseradish, lemon zest and juice.
Season mixture with sea salt and pepper.
Cover cod evenly with mixture.
Top with cashews.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish is done and the crust is golden and crunchy.